Friday, May 05, 2006

India / Vietnam Trip Plus Other Updates

Well it has been a while since I have posted to my blog. Sorry about that. Now that I have a 8 hour lay over in Malaysia I thought I would catch you up on my world.

Recently I got a new job so that has been exciting a thrilling. A week on the job and they have me traveling to India and Vietnam.

What else is new? ... Well it has been a good year so far I have had the opportunity to catch a Phillies game (that is the Philadelphia Phillies my current local profession basebal team).

I have been to a bunch of free at noon shows at WXPN (Medeski, Martin, and Wood, Ben Harper to name a couple) and I will be hosting a house concert with Francis Dunnery near the end of May.

Well gotta get back to it that was a short update of what has been going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Discount Coupons